Kiara Jones ’17
- What are you doing currently?
- I graduated in the class of 2017 for Vis. I’m a senior American Studies major with a concentration in Management at St. Olaf College, and I work as a student writer for the school’s marketing department. I’m also a dance instructor at a small studio down here. In addition to that, I’m a musician and hope to expand my career. After graduation, I plan to move to DC for a sales position for a healthcare company.
- How has your experience at Visitation shaped your life?
- My greatest lesson learned at Vis is that there’s always a silver lining and try to have a positive outlook. “Joyful optimism” has really stuck with me over the years when facing challenges.
- What would your advice be to current students at Vis?
- One word of advice is to keep going/don’t give up. Resilience and strength are key in life!