Faith Geis ’20
- What are you doing currently?
- I am a 2020 grad from Visitation. I am just wrapping up my freshman year at Creighton University in Omaha, NE. I am studying business management and theology while working on campus as a tour guide and being involved in the freshman leadership program.
- How has your experience at Visitation shaped your life?
- I have seen how countless experiences at Vis have shaped my life and had an impact on how I interact with fellow students, teachers, and how I uphold my own dignity. I have fully embraced— be who you are and be that well— and taken the chance to use college as an opportunity to continue to grow with my strengths.
- What would your advice be to current students at Vis?
- Take a deep breath. Cherish the little moments. Take an extra second to appreciate laughing with your friends in between classes, saying prayers at assembly, and cheering at basketball games. Let the stress drive you, don’t let it consume you. Live in the present moment. 😉