Allie Rangel ’04
- What are you doing currently?
- I graduated from Vis in 2004. I’m currently a Creative Director at Bold Orange, a customer experience agency in Minneapolis.
- How has your experience at Visitation shaped your life?
- I was a Vis lifer. Having spent 14 years there shaped me in numerous tangible and intangible ways. Visitation helped build my confidence, taught me the importance of community, prepared me to always be prepared, and made me realize that strong public speaking skills are incredibly valuable.
- What would your advice be to current students at Vis?
- Do your homework. Not just for school. Well, that too. But for everything else in life as well. Meeting with people? Interviewing for a summer job? Colleges? Internships? Do your research and go into every meeting knowing background information about that person/school/company, and have at least one good (and related) question to ask them. It will make you stand out.